Blair Township offers curbside collection of leaves for residents in the spring and throughout most of October and November every year. Residents will be able to bag their leaves and yard trimmings for collection. Residents can always take these materials to the either the Buckhorn Recycling & Compost Facility or the Duncansville Recycling & Compost Facility.
Spring Collection: Mondays and Tuesdays only from April 3 - April 25.
Fall Collection: Mondays and Tuesdays only from October 2 - November 14.
Monday & Tuesday Collection Crews will do a Township wide collection every week on Mondays and Tuesdays on the dates listed above. Crews will only collect bagged material.
Christmas Tree Recycling
- Paper bags only!
- NO tape! Please do not tape bags shut.
- Simply fold the top of the bag.
- NO trash! Be certain bags do not contain metal, plastic, or other trash.
- Bags should weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Brush should be smaller than 3" in diameter and 6' in length. Brush and small twigs should be bagged in brown paper bags too.
Crews willl not collect whole trees, root balls, bags that are tied, or bags that weigh more than 50 lbs.