If you still need a recycling bin, you can pick them up at the IRC office, IRC municipal buildings or highway yards.
- The IRC Office at Altoona City Hall (1301 - 12th Street, Suite 8 in the basement)
- The Altoona Highway Yard (5010 Sixth Avenue at Commerce Park)
- The Logan Township Municipal Building (100 Chief Logan Circle just off 26th Street and Pleasant Valley Boulevard)
- The Hollidaysburg Municipal Building (401 Blair Street)
- The Tyrone Highway Yard (1500 Lincoln Avenue)
- The Antis Township Municipal Building (909 North Second Street, Bellwood)
Residents should ideally have a bin with a lid for paper recycling and an open bin for bottles and cans. If you have an old damaged bin or a county bin (that says "Blair County Recycles") and wish to trade it in for a bin that can take a lid, please bring in the bin for a trade-in. Very large households may qualify for a 25 gallon round container.