- 2014 Altoona/Logan Issue #11 - Recycling and Leaf Collection
- 2014 Hollidaysburg/Tyrone Issue #11 - Recycling and Leaf Collection
- 2014 Issue #10 - Preparing Recyclables
- 2012 Issue #7 - Busting Recycling Myths
- 2011 Altoona/Logan Issue #6 - Thinking About the Future
- 2011 Hollidaysburg/Tyrone Issue #6 - Holiday Recycling
- 2011 Issue #5 - The Perfect Bin
- 2009 Issue #2 - Building a Better Community
The Intermunicipal Relation Committee maintains an office in Altoona City Hall, 1301 12th Street, Altoona, PA 16601. The staff can be reached by phone at (814) 942-7472, or e-mail.
Municipal Regulations & Codes
The member municipalities of the Intermunicipal Relations Committee (IRC) each have their own land use, development, building, property maintenance and related ordinances and standards. While they differ in some of the details, the four municipalities share a general intention of assuring the health, safety and well-being of their residents and businesses through these regulations. For specific municipal codes and regulations, visit the pertinent section of the municipalities' websites.
Several sets of regulations are nearly uniform because of state-wide standards or cooperative intermunicpal programs.
- Recycling & Waste Management - Intermunicipal Relations Committee
- Building Construction & Renovation - Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
- On-Lot Septic System Standards - Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection